jackrussellworld.co.uk is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and other affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Affiliate links may be used on this page and in jackrussellworld.co.uk articles, but they do not impact on the price that you pay.
Terriers love something to attack and tug, making a snake dog toy a perfect option for Jack Russells! There are different types of snake dog toy you can get for you pet including plush snake toys, snakes to hide treats in and squeeky snake dog toys. Here are some of our favourites:
IFOYO Squeeky Durable Plush Snake
A great toy for your dog to tug or attack! Milo had one of these and he really loved to shake it! They are quite durable, but as with most Jack Russells and plush toys – don’t expect it to last too long!
- Durable Squeaky Dog Toy: Made of high quality plush material, prevent tearing apart from pet's bites easily, please note it's not for ferocious chewing or aggressive chewer
- Can't Stop Squeaking: 1 squeaker inside the plush dog toy which excite your dogs with squeaky sounds
- High Quality Squeaker: Durable squeakers to keep your dog digging and squeaking longer with the sound they love
Plush Puncture Proof Snake
This puncture proof snake dog toy is a little stronger and more durable. it comes in three different colours – green, red and purple. A great addition to your dog toy box.
- The Petface Snake Plush Dog Toy is perfect for both comfort and playing fetch. Please note you will get one randomly selected toy from the three shown.
- Includes a built-in squeaker to engage and amuse your dog
- Provide hours of entertainment, and develop the bond with your pet by playing fetch and encouraging exercise.
Snack Snakes are excellent for keeping your dog distracted at stressful times such as bonfire night or when you leave him alone. There is a groove in the back of this plastic snake toy so you can use these ‘Snack Snakes’ for treat hiding. Snuffling and finding treats is good for dogs physically and mentally. You can use his favourite treats or even stuff with pate so that he has to lick it out.
- Slot optimally suitable for e.g. pastes or round treats
- Without voice
- Thermoplastic rubber (TPR)
Remember that you should always monitor your dog with a toy first before leaving him alone with it – to make sure that it’s not something he will destroy and get stuck in his throat. using a dog cam is also a really good idea for safety.
These snack snakes are available in green pink and blue. You can also buy extra special treats to use in the snack snakes such as doggy peanut butter (Mutt Butter!)
What about you? What’s your dogs favourite snake toy?
If you enjoyed this article you might also like to read about Kong dog toys.